Welcome to Make me Royal!
These general terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the website of Make Me Royal, to be found on Make Me Royal.
When accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Stay Make Me Royal
Do not use if you do not agree with all the conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these general terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer and all agreements: "customer", "u" and "your" refers to you, the person who registers on this website and complies with the company's general terms and conditions . "The company", "ourselves", "we", "us" and "us" refers to our company. "Party", "parties" or "us" refers to both the customer and ourselves. All conditions refer to the offer, acceptance and payment required to perform the process of our assistance to the customer in the most suitable manner for the express purpose of meeting the needs of the customer with regard to delivery of the services mentioned by the company, in accordance with and subject to Dutch law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital use and / or he / she or she is considered interchangeable and therefore refers to the same thing.
Unless stated otherwise, possess Make Me Royal and / or its licensors the intellectual property rights for all the material on Make Me Royal. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can from Make Me Royal To do this, gain access for your own personal use, subject to restrictions laid down in these general terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Publish material from Make Me Royal again
- Sell, rent out material or give it a license to Make Me Royal
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Make Me Royal
- Redress content of Make Me Royal
This agreement starts on the date of this.
Parts of this website offer users the option to place and exchange opinions and information on certain parts of the website. Make Me Royal filters, edits, publishes or assesses no comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Make Me Royal, his agents and / or affiliated companies. Comments give the opinion and opinion of the person who publishes his opinion and opinion. Insofar as permitted by the applicable legislation, it is Make Me Royal Not liable for the comments or for any liability, damage or costs caused and / or suffered as a result of any use of and / or the placement of and / or the appearance of the comments on this website.
Make Me Royal reserves the right to check all comments and remove all comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive or infringement of these general terms and conditions.
You guarantee and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and to have all the necessary licenses and permissions;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to copyright, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, defamatory, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal material that is an infringement of privacy
- The comments are not used to ask or promote business or adapted or commercial activities or illegal activities.
You grant here Make Me Royal A non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit all your comments in all shapes, sizes or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations can link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government institutions;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online Directory distributors can link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System-wide accredited companies, apart from non-profit organizations, shopping centers for charities and charities that do not make hyperlink possible to our website.
These organizations can link to our homepage, to publications or other website information as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not include false sponsorship, approval or approval from the connecting party and its products and / or services; And (c) fits in the context of the site of the connecting party.
We can consider other links requests from the following types of organizations and approve:
- generally known sources for consumer and / or company information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups that represent charities;
- Online Directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accountancy, lawyers and consultancy firms; and
- Educational institutions and branch organizations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us seem unfavorable to ourselves or for our accredited companies; (b) The organization has no negative data with us; (c) The advantage for us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Make Me Royal† And (d) The link is in the context of general source information.
These organizations are allowed to link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not include false sponsorship, approval or approval from the connecting party and its products or services; And (c) fits in the context of the site of the connecting party.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us of this by sending an e-mail to Make Me Royal† Enter your name, your organizational name, contact details and the URL of your site, a list of any URLs you want to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site you want to refer to. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can place a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which is linked; or
- By using a different description of our website that is referred to, this makes sense within the context and the format of the content on the site of the pairing party.
No use of the logo of Make Me Royal or other illustrations is permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission you may not make frames around our web pages that change the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way.
We are not responsible for the content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us in us against all the claims on your website. No links or links may be displayed on any website that can be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or who infringe, otherwise infringe or argue for the infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to ask that you are removing all links or a certain link to our website. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change these general terms and conditions and the link policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by these link conditions and follow them.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for whatever reason, you can contact us at any time. We will request to remove links, but we are not obliged to respond either or to respond directly to you.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee completeness or accuracy; Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material is kept up-to-date on the website.
Insofar as the maximum permitted by the applicable legislation, we exclude all statements, guarantees and conditions with regard to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent representation of matters;
- Limit our or your obligations in a way that is not permitted under applicable legislation; or
- exclude our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under the applicable legislation.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising from contracts, unlawful act and for violation of legal obligations.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided for free, we are not liable for loss or damage of any kind.