Our tips and tricks to get the best results.
You determine the quality of your own portrait by sending us the best possible photo, but here are some tips for a good portrait:
- Try to take a picture of the person looking in the direction of the camera
- Natural daylight outside takes the best photos. Avoid dark or yellow lighting.
- Make sure there are no ears from the frame.
- Take a good look at the body you have chosen. Try to keep the same posture
- Avoid blurry photos
- Avoid a photo with a filter
- Avoid a screenshot
- Try to make a close-up of it. It improves the contours of his face.
We offer digital art. Keep in mind that we use the photo of you in the same direction as the photo. This means that if you look to the left in the portrait, when it looks to the left in the photo. Make sure that the color is true and that you are satisfied with the photo you have uploaded.
We can make small adjustments to the photo, but we cannot make major changes. We work with the existing image as you send it to us.
If we receive a photo that does not meet our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final operation will come out the way you want. In these cases we cannot offer replacements, so take the time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on the website are made of high -quality photos. It is your own responsibility to ensure that the photo you provide meets the above guidelines.